5/3/24

About me

 

































Hi,
my name is Kristiina.
I was born in Finland and currently living in the Netherlands together with my husband and a baby girl, Dino dog + 6 chickens. We are located in the province of Zeeland, on the islands in the southeast. We also spent some periods in a year in Vaasa, Finland too.
I’ve been on a quest of “self study” for over 20 years. Beginning with yoga, meditation, body works and Psychosynthesis which all also came my work.

My work focus currently goes into Psychosynthesis where I have dived in for over a decade.
For me Psychosynthesis created awareness of what is really needed for embracing wholeness and what it is to be really living a fulfilled life of meaning. It has shown me ways to really come home and to live more and more from deep within. Some ways yoga and meditation also did, but psychosynthesis integrated it.

Beside the passion for the work I’m offering, I love spending time with family, love nature, being connected, simple living and pretty much anything that touches my soul (music, beauty, a smile..). Qualities that are meaningful for me at the moment are love, union, beauty.


Credentials:
* Psychosynthesis Life Coach (PLC) one on one
* Psychosynthesis facilitator for groups
* Facilitator for coaches at psychosynthesiscoachtraining.com
* Trager® therapist (somatic body mind integration)
* Yoga teacher (RYT)
* Master in Business (major in Marketing management and minor in Education)


Languages: English and Finnish

Coaching / Facilitating fields of interest:
* Consciousness/mindfulness as a home base for self discovery
* Purpose and meaning coaching
* Conscious relationship dynamics (couples) – coaching and group work together with my
  husband, Vincent / our page is www.livinconscious.life
  and Instagram page @livingconsciouslife
* Somatic approach (Trager®)


A favourite quotation at the moment:
“The stunning paradox of human spiritual maturity is that, as we become one with Life, we also at the same time become completely and uniquely ourselves.”
-Thomas Yeomans, Ph.D.

More about Psychosynthesis you can find on my Instagram page or website.

ATM free Psychosynthesis 6 stage journey is starting.
More about it in The Act of Will Process.
You can scroll down one post to find it or you can find the posts under Tunnisteet / Labels: “Act of Will Process”.


Wishing you love and connection,
Kristiina

No comments:

Post a Comment